Offer! Professional studies
10% discount before 15 July
If you register for the 1st level of Professional Studies before 15 July you will get a 10% discount.
Don’t miss the opportunity to get registered for professional studies in physical theatre, Jacques Lecoq pedagogy and theatrical creation.
To get registered you just need to fill in a registration form and send it together with
You can give all the documentation required at school o send it via e-mail o post. There is a possibility to make an appointment to get more information.
Professional Studies at Teatracció
The aim of the school is to train actors/actresses developing their acting abilities and encouraging creation. We offer professional studies of high quality:
- Complete training that includes tecniques of acting and improvisation, analysis of movement, stage acrobatics, vocal and physical training.
- Weekly practice of theatrical creation and teamwork that allows to adquire solid tools for creation of your own theatre pieces.
- A team of teachers specialists at Jacques Lecoq pedagogy with extensive experience.
- Our own theatre company specialized in prevention theatre that gives an opportunuty to join the team for those students who fulfill successfully their studies.
- Stage space available for artistic residences and performance of theatre projects created by our students.
- A 2-year programme divided into two differentiated levels. The first level is dedicated to the development of dramatic play and acting skills of high quality. During the second level an approach to different drama territories is realized.
1st level: Everyday life – Neutral mask – Nature’s Dynamics – Elements, materials – Animals, typologies – Forms and objects – Larvae masks – Expressive masks – Character and drama – Music, painting, poetry – Investigation and creation – Documenting and staging
2nd level: The narration – Languages of gestures – Melodrama and Mimodrame – Commedia dell’Arte – Comedy, the play of masks – Parodia, burlesque, buffoons – Tragedy, choir – Circus clown and theatre clown – Dramatic comedy – The actor, the author and the director – The personal project
Each week students in groups prepare workshops which they present to the teachers and the analysis of learning process is done. Several times per year the pieces of creation from the workshops are performed in public.
Classes from Monday to Friday:
– 1st Level, 4 hours per day, from 16:30h to 20:30h.
– 2nd Level, 5 hours per day, from 9:30h to 14:30h.
The course will start on 6 October 2021 and finish on 21 June 2022.
The registration is open until 20 September 2021.